Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are leaving sunny Florida to spend summer in eastern PA near East Stroudsburg. Does anyone know a very good dealer (servicing and sales). I am looking to purchase a RL in the future and after hearing some of the stories I want to be sure of the dealer first.

·
Registered
491 Posts
If you would like, you can purchase in North NJ...not to far from there. Madison Honda was good to me...$1200 of too..probably better now.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Dix Honda in State College (Central PA) is outstanding. They have won several national awards for delivering outstanding customer service. Based on my past and present experience, I personally will attest to their quality of service, before and after the sale. Their telephone number is 814-238-6711, ask for Bill. In my opinion, Dix Honda is sets the example that all other dealers should try to achieve. I have absolutely nothing to do with Dix Honda whatsoever beyond being a very satisfied customer.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Someone in Edmunds forum says that Landmark VA Honda is selling $500 ovedr invoice. Landmark is 10 miles south of DC on your way to PA. Good luck.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Ranger where about are you going in eastern PA i have a summer place in marshalls creek i dont know of a honda dealer anywhere around there or near stoudsberg

1 - 5 of 5 Posts