Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone and greetings,
I'm a newby on the forum and just looking for some assistance. Yesterday I just bought my first Ridgeline. Its a G1- 2006. Unfortunately,it did not come with a bed cover. So, I'm looking to buy good quality hard top tonneau cover.
I would appreciate any assistance on where to look. New or used it doesn't matter. I have done some research myself on a number of websites including Costco. I've also read a number of posts right here. So far I'm familiar with some of the names like Bakflip,Extang,Lund or Torza. But I haven't seen a particular brand stand out head and shoulders above others.
Any help is very appreciated. I'm picking up the truck Monday.So pretty pumped!

·
Registered
50 Posts
tons of online sales . or check Craigslist .in 3 more days im listing the Retrax one that came with my truck here on the forum

·
Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,286 Posts
Hello everyone and greetings,
I'm a newby on the forum and just looking for some assistance. Yesterday I just bought my first Ridgeline. Its a G1- 2006. Unfortunately, it did not come with a bed cover. So, I'm looking to buy good quality hard top tonneau cover.
I would appreciate any assistance on where to look. New or used it doesn't matter. I have done some research myself on a number of websites including Costco. I've also read a number of posts right here. So far I'm familiar with some of the names like Bakflip, Extang, Lund or Torza. But I haven't seen a particular brand stand out head and shoulders above others.
Any help is very appreciated. I'm picking up the truck Monday.So pretty pumped!
@Gibbo I updated your thread title, as I know shopping in Canada, is a little different than in the US, as I believe the Canadian equivalent of Craigslist is Kijiji, I think?

You may also want to Check out Peragon as they are a site sponsor, and a fairly active member, unsure what shipping to Canada would be. @Peragon or @ACIAccess or Agri-Cover

1 - 4 of 4 Posts