Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i saw a gentleman at the carwash today in wayne nj and it appeared that he had a retrax tonneau cover installed. but what was interesting was that he also had a rubber looking treaded bedliner mat that looked manufactured rather than juryrigged, anyone know where you can get such an unbelievable item?

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Welcome aboard fleetdog! There is quite a bit of information about bed mats here on the ROC. Do a search of the common names for them or poke around in the accesories forum. I will keep an eye on this thread and if someone else does not post a direct link to a site I will come back and do some research for you.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Welcome fleetdog! Here are a couple of bedliners that you might have seen: ProTecta SkidGard or Z-Top Mat. BTW, post your zip code on the following link and I'll add you to our ROC Stars Map! :D

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
fleetdog, welcome. I love catching up with someone on their first post. I hope you're having fun and learning a lot looking around on this forum. There are lots of knowledgeable and resourceful folks on board, so this is the place to go if you have a question.

Others would love to give you a proper welcome too and we've set up a thread just to do that. Swing by and tell us a bit more. For instance, do you have a Ridgeline or are you still in that longing for one state?

http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2743

1 - 4 of 4 Posts