Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Honda Ridgeline Black Edition (formerly 2006 Ridgeline)
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw an ad for mats.com in Popular Science mag today. Went to the site and found that they have "The WeatherTech® Classic™ Premium Rubber Floor Mats" for the 2006 Ridgeline. Had the same brand in my Ford Explorer for past 8 years. This is the first place I have found with these rugged mats specifically for the Ridgeline that are not simply trays. Has anyone used these yet? Wondering about the fit. Any issues. I am likely to order but was hoping someone already has these... Appreciate any feedback.

Have had my Ridgeline for 5 weeks and loving it...

Rich

·
Registered
2021 Honda Ridgeline Black Edition (formerly 2006 Ridgeline)
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok, I'll respond to my own post on these floor mats. I ordered a set for the Ridgeline and another set for my wife's 98 Accord. The set for the accord fit like a glove. Unfortunately I cannot say the same for the Ridgeline mats. They are too narrow for the wide open spaces up front. I would expect them to cover from side to console but they leave gaps that would allow dirt and other assorted goo to make it to the exposed rug... I am leaving the stock mats in under the new ones. Will see how I like this arrangement. Had hoped for more custom fit as in the Accord.

·
Registered
46 Posts
The Dog's Driver said:
Saw an ad for mats.com in Popular Science mag today. Went to the site and found that they have "The WeatherTech® Classic™ Premium Rubber Floor Mats" for the 2006 Ridgeline. Had the same brand in my Ford Explorer for past 8 years. This is the first place I have found with these rugged mats specifically for the Ridgeline that are not simply trays. Has anyone used these yet? Wondering about the fit. Any issues. I am likely to order but was hoping someone already has these... Appreciate any feedback.
Just got a set of Husky Front Floor Liners .... $49.99

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Husk...emQQcategoryZ33697QQitemZ8010558261QQtcZphoto

·
Registered
802 Posts
As far as carpet mats, how are the OEM ones? I want to buy Lloyd's, but they're not making them for this yet. Anyone found any really nice ones?

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Just got some from LL Bean Yesterday! They are carpeted and also have grooves and sides. Will post a pic soon.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
I have the OEM carpets along with the original rubberized mats. I like the OEM carpets but they will be out throughout the winter with just the rubberized mats in. I didn't pay for them, so I am happy with them. There was some odd mix up at the dealership and they ordered me mats, then they didn't come, then I went down 4 times to get them (hey they were free) and finally I got them. I almost walked away with an extra set of rubber mats too. Given all the other problems they had with the setup of my vehicle I didn't say anything about the fact they gave me carpets for free.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I just got my RL 3 weeks ago and the WeatherTech liners were the first things I bought. They work great. I go snowboarding all the time and they contain all of the snow. I paid $200 for all 4 pieces (2 front and 2 rear).

·
Registered
237 Posts
Niq Man said:
I just got my RL 3 weeks ago and the WeatherTech liners were the first things I bought. They work great. I go snowboarding all the time and they contain all of the snow. I paid $200 for all 4 pieces (2 front and 2 rear).
Those would be the liners, not the classic mats. The classic mats are generic and reportedly do not fit well. The liners are custom made.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts