Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I purchased a set of Clazzio covers for the truck. While doing so, I decided to add heated seats as well. When wiring the heated seats, can I use any unused fuse slot located on the panel in the front of the truck?

·
Registered
233 Posts
I would love to see pictures of this. I've been thinking about doing the same thing. I would use an add-a-fuse and use an existing fuse that is powered only when the truck is on.

·
Registered
478 Posts
I installed aftermarket seat heaters 3yrs ago in my stock cloth seats. I tapped into the rear seat acc socket (which I never use) to feed the drivers seat heater. I then tapped into the front acc socket ckt for the pass side heater. The front ckt is fused at 20a and the rear at 10a. Each heater draws 4a so it leaves a lot left for accessory's. I've never had any problems and use the front sockets a lot with the heater on as my wife and I are together most of the time.

·
Premium Member
2104 Honda Ridgeline SE
1,804 Posts
Very nice aeapp88, looks like they blend well with the interior color.

·
Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,265 Posts
Hard to tell from the pics, but those look like leather. Also what did you order, for the 2006 RT? 2009 RT/SPORT?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Those are the leather seats from Clazzio. Since they do not make the covers for the 2006 models, I was forced into ordering for the 2009-2013 models.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts