Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what is the largest size tire that will fit on a stock truck?
I think the truck would look good going either direction....street cruiser or off road.

So far I am very pleased with my Black RTL. The nav/sound systems are a kick to play with. For me, it's plenty of system. I doubt I'd change anything.

Has anyone installed their own Interior Trim kit yet? I was wondering if it would be worth having the dealer do it. They usually charge so much I hate to do it, but if it's that much of a pain I would have them install it. Why a "loaded" interior doesn't come with the kit is beyond me. It looks so incomplete without it.

I spoke to a local retailer about canopies. He had gone to the SEMA show in Vegas. He siad there was lots of talk about the truck. He heard of lift kits and canopies being developed. But not until later in the year.

One thing for sure...if a person can stand to leave the truck stock for a little while longer, the choices of available gear will increase dramatically. But, then, that's the rub isn't it?

·
Registered
588 Posts
Hey, nice ride... where did you get the headrests with the Honda logo?

·
Registered
29 Posts
The headrests were done by a local upholster here in Corpus. They had to install new leather since the leather that came with the truck was to thin. The logo is copyrighted so that was a little extra. I paid $200 for all 4.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Here a some pics of my 1 month old ridgeline. 20" wheels and little wider tires

texmex
that wide white stripe ,looks good , but it does look like a dodge truck now... you now have a highbrid hondodge

·
Registered
103 Posts
Nice, Im diggin the front grill and brush guard. Thanks!!

·
Registered
299 Posts
Love those rims. Would mind sharing where you got them?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I would like to know if anyone knows where I could some all black 20" wheels for my 07' Ridgeline RTX. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know.

·
Registered
177 Posts
try the tire rack online

·
Registered
68 Posts
I would like to know if anyone knows where I could some all black 20" wheels for my 07' Ridgeline RTX. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know.
i had a hard time finding 20" wheels that were all black so instead i found a rim design that i liked and had it powder coated flat black. probably the best way to go since the RL has an odd bolt pattern.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Nice, Im diggin the front grill and brush guard. Thanks!!
Do you actually do any off-roading? I have had mine in fields and it collects "stuff" underneath. I have many trucks, but never one that has so much trouble with the underside collecting. This one even collects snow around the drive shaft.

·
Registered
1 Posts
My original wheels are in terrible shape and it didn't take long after I bought my 2008 they started looking nasty. But they are beyond bad now a lot of the finish has worn off. This is one of my biggest disappointments of the vehicle.
Does anyone know where I can buy replacements that aren't OEM? I looked on Tirerack and they have original and others, the problem is I don't want OEM because they are crap, but I don't know which finishes will wear well.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts