Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those who added an aftermarket DVD... where did you mount it? i'm just trying to get some ideas.. thanks in advance. :D

***i may have posted this in the wrong section... mods, please feel free to move... thank you.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
RTL with Navi?

If you have the 6-disc CD changer, you can install the DVD player where the pocket is located. The brackets are there for a ISO mount deck. You just have to remove the pocket and modify the opening a bit. I went and bought a separate face plate meant for the OEM MP3 player, but found out the pocket face plate is actually better.

Because I have taken out the factory deck, I used the pocket area for my Alpine single-DIN centre channel.

I have pictures of all this stuff, but haven't had time to update my Car Domain pages.

If you have the Navi, I guess the next best location would be under the seat or in the centre console. The Honda DVD player is mounted in the vertical position in the centre console.

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
flipSTREAM said:
For those who added an aftermarket DVD... where did you mount it? i'm just trying to get some ideas.. thanks in advance. :D

***i may have posted this in the wrong section... mods, please feel free to move... thank you.
Hi flipSTREAM, I saw a unit mounted in the cubby hole above the glove box at SEMA. I'll shoot you some photos when I get home from work.

Ron

1 - 6 of 6 Posts