Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone posted some pics a while back of their truck with aftermarket fogs installed. They had mounted the lights in the small opening just below the grille. If anyone remebers where, or they posted the link, please add the pics here.......... I am looking into some other options other than the expensive OEM fogs. Thanks

·
Registered
218 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bellteck said:
Try Search? Convienently located at the top of the screen and a valuable source of information. :eek:

I tried that. Apparently the search engine excludes words that are too "common". So I put in "Fog Lights", and "fog" gets excluded......

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
rtpjunior said:
I tried that. Apparently the search engine excludes words that are too "common". So I put in "Fog Lights", and "fog" gets excluded......
when you pick search, click advanced, then type "fog lights" with the quotes and it will come back with several hits. Not sure anything you are looking for though. Is it possible it wasn't on this forum you saw them?

·
Registered
64 Posts
rtpjunior said:
Someone posted some pics a while back of their truck with aftermarket fogs installed. They had mounted the lights in the small opening just below the grille. If anyone remebers where, or they posted the link, please add the pics here.......... I am looking into some other options other than the expensive OEM fogs. Thanks

These are the driving lights I had installed. They're not exactly fog lights but I think it's what you were talking about.

jam

http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1513&highlight=exterior+mods

·
Registered
64 Posts
arteegee said:
Will the covers fit them where they are mounted and do you have the all-season interchangeable lenses?
This is what I get on a search but they look taller. :confused:
http://store.summitracing.com/default.asp?target=egnsearch.asp&N=400208+307191
I didn't get covers with the lights. All I got were different lenses. I plan to keep them just the way you 'em. I really like them. The come in handy in the morning and late afternoon and they make the Ridge look more "truckish" IMHO.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
20 Posts
Could you tell us just what you attached them to? And how you did it?

I've looked at the grill area and it looked like there wasn't anything bto bolt those kind of lights onto.

Thanks.

·
Registered
85 Posts
The rectangular shape of the lights really fit the overall look. I'm seriously considering installing some. Nice work.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts