Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I just purchased my first ridgeline and love the thing. It has Hella fog lights installed on the front bumper and they are very useful. I would like to change these fog lights out and install fog lights that fit into the grill. I measured the four opened areas on the grill and they are 10" X 1 1/2". I would really like to install LED lights into those areas but haven’t been able to find anything. Has anyone else looked into this? Thanks for the help everyone!!!

·
Registered
4,633 Posts
Welcome to the club...

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
There have been posts on that (and photos) of people doing that. You might try the search function and see what pops up

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Would you consider a Bull bar like mine? I installed PIAA fogs on there and love 'em!

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
Blocking airflow to the radiator won't be a problem?

·
Premium Member
1,685 Posts
What kind of fog lights will fit in those areas?

·
Premium Member
1,685 Posts
Ah, now I remember seeing that setup! Thanks..

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks to everyone for your help. I have been looking at products by wheelen and federal signal. I will let everyone know what I go with and post pictures of the lights.

·
Registered
2,564 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well, good news. I think I found the lights I am going to go with. I am gonna try out the Sound Off Ghost Rock LED Lights. I will try to post pics of em as soon as i get em and do the install. thanks again for the help everyone!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts