Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking around and all I can find is replacements for the G1 Ridgelines. Is anybody making an aftermarket grill for the G2’s?

·
Registered
195 Posts
The only one I am aware of is the OEM Sport grille. Haven't seen an aftermarket version.

·
Registered
293 Posts
The only one I am aware of is the OEM Sport grille. Haven't seen an aftermarket version.
I imagine the RL is not considered popular enough to warrant the cost of producing an after market grille. Things like floor mats, bed covers, running boards can fit many different trucks and require little or no modification to fit the RL. I would however like to see what they might come up with.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I imagine the RL is not considered popular enough to warrant the cost of producing an after market grille. Things like floor mats, bed covers, running boards can fit many different trucks and require little or no modification to fit the RL. I would however like to see what they might come up with.
Agreed, but the ironic part is that a truck like the GMC Canyon has similar production numbers; yet it still gets far more aftermarket options, not even counting those that are universal to the Colorado as well.

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts