Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
3,621 - 3,640 of 3,866 Posts
Being able to access from either end - that'd sure make a cover easier to live with. Will it be hard to remove altogether if you need to? Any pictures from the outside and maybe of the rail system would sure be appreciated. Thanks.
I’ll take photos when I’m out of work. But it’s awesome. I called Diamondback and got the black hinges and bolts to match. The new ones come standard all black.

I’ll take photos when I’m out of work. But it’s awesome. I called Diamondback and got the black hinges and bolts to match. The new ones come standard all black.
I was stunned by the video showing loads strapped to the top of the cover - wow. And I liked the way it came off. Wondering how heavy it is.

Reactions: Max57
Extang Trifecta 2.0 Signature Series, basically as if it’s not there!

Bill
I have the earlier model basic Extang Trifecta that uses the bolt-on side rails. It's basically silent and reliably keeps the bed contents dry. However at higher speeds in hotter weather the vinyl stretches to where it lifts/bows upward slightly behind the cab and caves slightly toward the tailgate. I suppose that motion could cause some chaffing & wear on the cross ribs over time, but I haven't noticed anything yet. Highly recommend Extang Trifecta for a soft tonneau.

Finally ordering the Truxedo Sentry CF from Burtman Industries. I spoke to Jason today and had a very friendly and informative conversation with him. He also told me about the Sprint Booster. After viewing many reviews and youtube videos regarding the Sprint, I'm ordering that as well. Burtman Industries will remain my number one source for future accessories.

Has anyone owned the hard top specifically made for the Ridgeline. I just bought the 2019 and am shopping for a cover. I like the looks of this but it doesn't lock.

College Hills Honda online, Part Number: 08Z07-T6Z-102

I'd appreciate feedback!

At the risk of sounding rude, your post is #3634 on a thread about tonneau covers and you ask has anybody purchased the OEM tonneau. With all due respect, please read this thread that you posted to or do a search for specifics.

Even though the soft cover serves our purposes well enough, If a person were considering a hard cover, I can surely see how the extra utility of this cover could come in very useful for many, especially when compared with the likes of the OEM cover.

Bill

I had a Diamondback HD on my last truck (Chevy Silverado). It was very secure and could hold a lot of weight on top. It did leak a little... even after swapping out the hinges that were prone to bending. I believe they re-designed it a bit. I would have bought another for my new Ridge... but it cost almost twice as much as the Lomax. I went cheap! LOL

3,621 - 3,640 of 3,866 Posts