Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 196 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you put aftermarket wheels on your new G2, post a pic or two for us all to enjoy!!

Feel free to include any pertinent specs on the wheels &/or tires as I'm sure people will be curious.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Ouch, let go of my arm...............

18x8 KMC XD Heist 818s. 35mm offset. 74.1mm borehole. Approximately 24 pounds each.

265 60 18 Mickey Thompson Baja STZs approximately 30.6" tall and 40 pounds.

We have gotten nothing but positive comments on this setup.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey Mr Black, are you not having any rubbing issues? I test fit a similar set up on my truck and had some decent amount of rubbing.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Here is mine from the main picture thread.

American Racing AR890 18"x8", 35 offset

·
Registered
20 Posts
What are you running for tires? Any rubbing issues?
Looking for a set of Summer wheels and tires for use in CT with no off roading use.

Thanks. Truck looks sweet!

B

·
Registered
6 Posts
Ouch, let go of my arm...............

18x8 KMC XD Heist 818s. 35mm offset. 74.1mm borehole. Approximately 24 pounds each.

265 60 18 Mickey Thompson Baja STZs approximately 30.6" tall and 40 pounds.

We have gotten nothing but positive comments on this setup.

Nice set up Mr Black, I would like to know what lift kit you put on ?

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
928 Posts
Nice set up Mr Black, I would like to know what lift kit you put on ?

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk
Thank you.

It's the Truxxx 1.5" leveling kit. Got about 3k miles on this combination now and we love it including the wife and she expects perfections.

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
in the first pic it looks black, in the second pic it looks like a very dark blue. That is a front and rear lift?

I just put some KMC XD silver wheels to break up all the black, along with 265 Yokohama Geolanders and a Truxxx lift kit. I like how it turned out.

·
Registered
926 Posts
in the first pic it looks black, in the second pic it looks like a very dark blue. That is a front and rear lift?

Truxxx is a front lift (1.5") only.

I wouldn't have been surprised if it was blue but I think I see the Black Edition badge on the front grill.

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
Truxxx is a front lift (1.5") only.

I wouldn't have been surprised if it was blue but I think I see the Black Edition badge on the front grill.
That wheel/tire combo fills out the wheel wells better than any tire I have seen. Also look like the stock rake but I guess t hat is the angle of the camera.

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Yeah, it's just the 1.5" levelling kit from truxxx. And I was using the HDRPro app on my phone, which kind of overcooks photos once in a while. It's a black edition.

1 - 20 of 196 Posts