Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
241 - 247 of 247 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
2021 BE with 265/50R19 Michelin Pilot Sport 4 SUV on TSW Bristol 19x8.5 40ET matte black wheels. Perfect offset, perfect diameter with a great ride and spectacular summer performance. ~$2600 installed through Discount Tire.
View attachment 417868
View attachment 417869
View attachment 417870
I need to buy stock in Michelin. We have 3 vehicles currently, one rides on Pilot Sport Cup2’s, the other on Pilot Sport 4S and now this one on Pilot Sport 4 SUV.
Very nice set up! Congrats!

·
Premium Member
54 Posts
Finally got my hands (or at least my credit card) on a set of these; 20x8.5 Giovanna Huraneos...to be wrapped in Proxes ST IIIs 265/50R20...I'm a little nervous about the buy and still skeptical until i get everything unboxed and checked out...I tried to get these on my Passport last year, then on the Ridgeline for the past year and they have been "unavailable"...$482/wheel has been the price until I was up early one morning this week, and found them for $182/wheel and available, so i pulled the trigger...i guess we'll see when they arrive next week...

Wheel Tire Automotive tire Alloy wheel Automotive design

·
Registered
20 Posts
Finally got my hands (or at least my credit card) on a set of these; 20x8.5 Giovanna Huraneos...to be wrapped in Proxes ST IIIs 265/50R20...I'm a little nervous about the buy and still skeptical until i get everything unboxed and checked out...I tried to get these on my Passport last year, then on the Ridgeline for the past year and they have been "unavailable"...$482/wheel has been the price until I was up early one morning this week, and found them for $182/wheel and available, so i pulled the trigger...i guess we'll see when they arrive next week...

View attachment 418614
Interesting choice and close in size to where I'm going to go with mine. Please post a few pics so we can have a better look. Good luck with the unboxing!

·
Registered
8 Posts

18x8 KMC Nomads. 255/60 Kumho Crugen HP71. Love the set up so far. These tires are also as good if not better than the stocks. 255 probably should have been the oem tire size for a ridgeline. Looks more adequate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

241 - 247 of 247 Posts