Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have the Silver RL with Gray interior, when applying the 303 protectant last weekend I noticed that the Airbag "cover" on the passenger side dash doesn't match the rest of the dashboard. It also didn't "take" the protectant as well as the rest of the dash.

Does the cover not quite match on all of these vehicles or should I have it replaced?

·
Registered
172 Posts
same here, but with the green interior...the 303 does make it look more "even" than the other "protectants" though...Had to kinda lay it on thick and come back and wipe off the excess...is kinda bad though on a +$31K truck...

·
Registered
492 Posts
My passanger air bag cover does not fit just right, I notice the closest right corner lifts up. When I tried to slide the cover to the left the left bottom edge popped up even more. I slid it back to its original position.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Perkolater said:
I have the Silver RL with Gray interior, when applying the 303 protectant last weekend I noticed that the Airbag "cover" on the passenger side dash doesn't match the rest of the dashboard. It also didn't "take" the protectant as well as the rest of the dash.

Does the cover not quite match on all of these vehicles or should I have it replaced?
Same with me, but about the fourth time I put on the 303, over the last three months, it seemed to blend better. Then again it could just be one of those things I get used to. :confused:

·
Registered
218 Posts
What's 303 protectant?

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
tedridge said:
What's 303 protectant?
It is a UV protection product similar to Armorall only better. I discovered it thanks to this website, and I am sure someone here can tell you more about it than I can. It protects your dash etc from fading/damage due to the sun but isn't as oily and doesn't attract dust like armorall does.

http://www.303products.com/main.php?infopage=protectant

·
Registered
138 Posts
bliss53 said:
My passanger air bag cover does not fit just right, I notice the closest right corner lifts up. When I tried to slide the cover to the left the left bottom edge popped up even more. I slid it back to its original position.
We have the EXACT same problem. We also have a rattle coming from that area. When I push down on the lower right corner, the rattle stops. It's driving me crazy! We are going to have the dealership check it out when we take it for an oil change.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts