Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the airbag light on. had it in for the airbag recall and had them check it out, the code says its the right front impact sensor.

The tech put in a simulator and it was still faulty . This started last year when it was really wet out, I think the connector may be corroded, anyone ever heard of this?

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
I just bought my Ridgeline last week and that light is on. (it's an '06)
A mechanic friend at work put his scanner on it and it was saying it was a steering wheel sensor (or something close to that). He cleared the code and it went away.. Came back on on the way home. Stayed off on the drive to work. Came on when I went to lunch. He just checked it again and there was no code.

So it's intermittent. the best kind!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok this doesn't make any sense, I took the Ridge to my local Canadian Tire right after I picked it up from the Honda shop. They quoted a price for the front brakes(the pads were really low), Canadian Tire was substatialy cheaper. Anyways, new pads and disks and the airbag light is out.

Anyone know of any connection between the airbag and the front brakes? Its been over 40 km's and it still hasn't come on. Could come back on tomorrow who knows.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts