Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I stopped by my Honda dealer ( Baron Honda - Patchogue New York) today to reschedule my appt. for installation of my already worn inner door moulding. Bill,the Service manager asked if I'd seen the 2006 Civic yet. Told him I hadn't and he became excited to show me the 4 new civics that came in TODAY. Folks, I've got a 2001 EX with 83,000 miles on it - I think it's a remarkable car, but Honda's new Civic is absolutely amazing. C'mon a Civic with NAVIGATION - voice activated as well? Plus it's even bigger inside - 160 horse, huge trunk- Could easily be mistaken in size for an Accord. EPA is 30/40. WOW. Especially now. Price for the super duper one was @$20,000. Kind of an Odessy windshield with funky wiper blades. Might take some adjusting to, but that's what they said about the Ridgeline.
Bill told me the gas prices have hurt Ridgey sales recently, but it should turn around. I tell you, Honda has really kept it in the family with this new Civic and has hedged their bets with gas mileage on this one. 40 mpg on a gas engine is close to their already very cool hybrid. I am brand loyal and would love a new Civic, but the old one's running so well there's no go reason to trade it in... oh yea, "It's a Honda'!

p.s. Man I sound like a commercial - sorry - got a little excited there...

Attachments

·
Registered
257 Posts
No offense, but, that thing looks like poop.

I'm sure there are pleanty of people to say that about my RL. HAHAHAHHA

1 - 2 of 2 Posts