Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

Premium Member

Registered
That's the one. Looks like some are out there, but not many. It is a brand new tire, just came out. I work for a distributor and we have 60 in the country.

If I hadn't already went to 17s last summer I would probably go that route honestly. Looks like a decent compromise between looks, traction, and on-road manners.

Premium Member

Registered
I'm finding the Continental TerrainContact A/T to be an absolutely wonderful compromise tire. So far, it's doing it all and doing it well. I may be taking a small hit in MPG, but more driving is needed before I can conclude that.
The Conti is a great choice if the price point works for you! I put on a thousand miles a week so I spend enough money on tires as it is, even with my discount!

Registered
I'm finding the Continental TerrainContact A/T to be an absolutely wonderful compromise tire. So far, it's doing it all and doing it well. I may be taking a small hit in MPG, but more driving is needed before I can conclude that.
I had these on my '14 Sport and they started making noise where the built in wheel lip protectors started rubbing on the wheel lip. Is was a crunching rubbery noise at low speeds and a high pitched squeal at higher speeds and temps. I swapped them for Michelins and no more noise. I love the tire except for the wheel lip protector that rubs on the 2014 18" Sport Wheel.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts