Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've searched high and low. Looking for potential rim replacement ideas. Possibly something black with a touch of chrome to match the front and rear OEM trim.

I don't need to replace these chrome ones obviously but looking to possibly do so when I need to get new tires.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
Have your "chrome-like" OEM wheels developed any spotty delamination (dark grey spots)?? Mine are going to need refurbing soon..... I need to figure out where to get that done.
Will you be parting with your old ones when you get new wheels? If so, post here for sale..... if price is right (I have no idea what shipping involves for something like that), I may be interested.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have your "chrome-like" OEM wheels developed any spotty delamination (dark grey spots)?? Mine are going to need refurbing soon..... I need to figure out where to get that done.
Will you be parting with your old ones when you get new wheels? If so, post here for sale..... if price is right (I have no idea what shipping involves for something like that), I may be interested.

You can't see it from a distance but mine are pretty bad! (two ok, two very rough) I hate to admit it but I think this truck was a company vehicle or something odd like that for the first 75k or so miles and before the second owner I'd doubt it if they were ever cleaned properly. :act060:

Nonetheless I bought it about a year ago as the third owner and have put approximately 12k miles on it. It's mechanically sound and there's nothing else wrong with the body other than minor wear and scratches.

That was the long answer to your question... My point is the truck would look great with some new rims. :act010:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts