Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just finished watching the "Lance Chronicals" on Outdoor Life Network, sponsored by Ridgeline. All the Honda commercials that I saw were about the Pilot!!!

:confused:

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
You have got to be kidding! All week they've been saying it was sponsored by the Honda RIDGELINE! I'm disappointed in Honda.

·
Registered
105 Posts
It seems after the Superbowl blitz Honda ran out of money to advertize this vehicle. Shame. It does not take a rocket scientist to know that when one does not market, one does not sell.

L

·
0 Posts
Maybe they decided to pull the plug since there were so many issues on this model. 2006 is just around the corner and maybe they made the improvements for the 2007 and intend to market the ba-jee-zees out it!! Just a guess. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
51 Posts
I watched a lot of tour de france and the ridgeline was prominently advertised. We also watched the rockstar something(for INXS) and most if not all of the commercial breaks featured the ridgeline with the s2000 along a winding road followed by the ridgeline.

Interestingly I never payed much attention to the words when it got into the specs but my wife and I both looked at each other when we heard 247 horsepower engine, mentioned. even my wife knows it has 255HP. i will try listening again next time but i was pretty sure that was what we heard. what's up with that? was there a mistake in making the commercial. seems a pretty glaring one if i heard correctly. anybody else picked up on this or am i hearing things and no they were not talking about the 242 ft lbs of torque.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts