Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
In to 3rd week of owning my ridge :)
My only concern is that I am gona put too many miles on it too soon.I can't get tired of driving it,drives like a luxury sedan and tows my boat with no problems.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Welcome to The Royal Order of the Green. This is a International organization is dedicated to the most handsome and powerful of Ridgelines...The Amazon Green. And welcome to ROC.

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Excellent color choice.

We are catching up, Ladyridge! :D

·
Registered
70 Posts
Side steps looks great on your RL, Welcome. Say 'whas up' to my cousin Richard if you see him around , its been years, LOL.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I am rapidly approaching a purchase. Now what to choose Green or Silver?? Looking at these pics I am leaning towards green. I live on a dirt road how does the green show dirt? I guess owning a truck it would be manly if it was dirty. ;)

·
Registered
774 Posts
Koopaindy said:
I am rapidly approaching a purchase. Now what to choose Green or Silver?? Looking at these pics I am leaning towards green. I live on a dirt road how does the green show dirt? I guess owning a truck it would be manly if it was dirty. ;)
My silver Ridgeline NEVER looks dirty. Although the green is neat and trendy, it's a darker color that will show dirt and other imperfections. Silver is such a low maintenance color. I'm sure Ladyridge agrees :D

·
Registered
198 Posts
Koopaindy said:
All kidding aside, I think a Silver would be better if you want to show less dirt. The Green shows the dust much more than Silver.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Koopaindy said:
S I L V E R and you should never let her run around dirty!!

·
Premium Member
2,879 Posts
It appears you and I have the same taste in how we dress up our Ridgelines! Well done! ;) (See My Dressed Up Ridgeline in the photo gallery)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Well I'm happy to say that my RTL in Amazon Green was delivered last Thursday.

GO Green!!

The wheels are on order & I'll post pics after they are on.

L

·
0 Posts
denvrfan said:
My silver Ridgeline NEVER looks dirty. Although the green is neat and trendy, it's a darker color that will show dirt and other imperfections. Silver is such a low maintenance color. I'm sure Ladyridge agrees :D
Yes she does!! :D
Congrats stinger. Welcome to the ROC family.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts