Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Premium Member
4,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been a while since Arizona had a meet, so I thought I'd toss out an idea for a meet sometime this summer. How about a Ridgeline gun meet.

I know of a couple of small outdoor ranges south of Phoenix, but come July or August, it can be 100 degrees at 6:00 am, so I need some help finding ranges up north or around Mt. Lemon, Showlow, Sedona, Flagstaff, ect.

I figure a lot of us have guns and this might be a great time to bring them out for a shot out.

Also anyone who has never shot before would get a chance to get some instruction and see how much fun it can be.

Pleas let me know if anyone is interested in something like this.

· Registered
3,851 Posts
Interesting concept.

As of last night I no longer am a RL owner. Traded it in for a 2013 Accord. It will be an adjustment but a necessary one.

Be sure to post on the FB thread too!

· Premium Member
4,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, I happen to know you still have guns! When everything is figured out, consider yourself invited! Even if the spot is somewhere off the main road, you know I'm not taking my truck into any harsh off-roading environment, so if my lowered truck can make it, your Accord can make it also.

· Registered
213 Posts
:act064: Sounds like a trip west is in store again this summer. Let me know when, and where, I'll be there. :act035:

· Registered
437 Posts
I won't be down till October with the Ridgie--sorry

· Registered
40 Posts
Newbie here from Chandler AZ... Just did a day trip up to the Mogollon rim and was thinking that would be an awesome trip with a small convoy of RL's...

Anyways, I will be checking in time to time to see if anything is going on..
:act024:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.