Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone bought the extended 7/100/0 HondaCare warranty from Chris?
Not that I am worried, but you know just calling someone and giving them payment info and all the truck info makes me a little worried. If anyone has done it, please let me know how it went. How long does it take to get proof of the warranty, etc.

Thanks,
Kevin

Newest thing I found out. Even though the interior lights are off, when you open a door the ambient light for just that door still comes on.

·
Registered
283 Posts
I got my warranty through Chris (although I dealt with Daryl at his dealership).
As Vert mentioned, I also got my stuff from Honda in about a week. The difference in the cost between Chris and my dealer was substantial.
Good luck! :D

·
Registered
536 Posts
Now that the Honda powertrain coverage has just increased to a more normal protection level (6/60 I think) is Honda reducing the price of the extended warranty??

·
Registered
119 Posts
I bought my warranty through Chris and Daryl, and they saved me over $1,000 from what my dealer was asking. They made it real simple, and I got all the proper documentation. That was before the announcement of the 5/60K powertrain warranty, but the extended covers so much more, and for a longer time, so I think it is still $$ well spent. Now...if AHM decides to extend it longer or rebate a part of the price, I would not be disappointed, but I am not holding my breath for them to do anything.

·
Registered
15 Posts
has there been an official announcement on the warranty extension? also...who is chris? and can anyone (being an RL owner) buy a warrant from him/her?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks all , I just like to double check on things if you know what I mean. I need to call and order this thing since I have been a RL owner now for two weeks.

I love this truck, but last night I think I heard a squeak in the steering wheel, I made sure i didn't turn the rest of the way home so I don't know if actually have a squeaky wheel or not.

Kevin

1 - 8 of 8 Posts