Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I did it . My wife drove me from Bradenton up to St Petersburg on Wednesday,and I took the FL Real estate exam ( and passed, Thank G-D!) . Coming down the home stretch a lady in an older Honda civic ran into our rear bumper as we braked to let someone ahead turn. My wife was really upset. Oh well, not a virgin anymore.

·
Registered
15 Posts
well..I have only had my RL for 4 days...and on the first day to work I heard the distinct "pop" of a rock hitting my windhsield and on quick inspection (while driving) I noticed nothing....Phew! close one. Well...last night..on a drive from the coast (it was about 10 p.m.). I heard another distinct pop and I was relaying to the wife how just the other day I had been hit but no damage. Well...this morning right smack in the top middle (behind rearview mirror) is a perfect little (1 inch?) starmark of a crack!!! ...........oh well....... :(

·
Registered
176 Posts
lowrider said:
well..I have only had my RL for 4 days...and on the first day to work I heard the distinct "pop" of a rock hitting my windhsield and on quick inspection (while driving) I noticed nothing....Phew! close one. Well...last night..on a drive from the coast (it was about 10 p.m.). I heard another distinct pop and I was relaying to the wife how just the other day I had been hit but no damage. Well...this morning right smack in the top middle (behind rearview mirror) is a perfect little (1 inch?) starmark of a crack!!! ...........oh well....... :(
lowrider- make sure to get it filled before it starts to crack. I know most insurance companies cover this quick fix up to about $50, but you should check w/ your insurance company first.

L

·
0 Posts
JulesK said:
Well, I did it . My wife drove me from Bradenton up to St Petersburg on Wednesday,and I took the FL Real estate exam ( and passed, Thank G-D!) . Coming down the home stretch a lady in an older Honda civic ran into our rear bumper as we braked to let someone ahead turn. My wife was really upset. Oh well, not a virgin anymore.
Oh Jules, I'm so sorry. I know how much that hurts. Tell LaDonna I'm thinking of her.
J.C. :)

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys everybody is fine. Just a tough way to end a great day. Will do J.C. Thanks

L

·
0 Posts
RidgeOwner3 said:
But...CONGRATS on the Real Estate exam!!

(Everything else can be fixed as long as everyone's OK!)
OMG...yes Congrats on the exam. I'm sorry..I was so worried about you and LaDonna I forgot to tell you great job. Ah geez..I should go back to bed and try again. :eek:

·
Registered
460 Posts
RidgeOwner3 said:
But...CONGRATS on the Real Estate exam!!

(Everything else can be fixed as long as everyone's OK!)
indeed julesk, way to go on the exam!! sorry to hear about the ride. but all is well since yall are well..................... :) by they way, tell ladyride ladonna said to mind her own damn business!!! :D :D

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
This is one of the reason I am so glad we have glass insurance in MA, which means I pay $0 for glass replacement. And it isn't allowed to have an impact on my insurance costs which are state regulated.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts