Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
Just got back from the dealer with a new Steel Blue Metallic RTL. I am happy with the deal. We traded in a 2000 Odyssey for the Ridge. Out the door from the dealer $28333.00 +TTL. Can't wait to get out and drive.

Cheers
CMMC5
06 Steel Blue RTL

·
Registered
176 Posts
Congrats on the new Ridge. Welcome to one of the most informative forums on the net. Lots of good stuff here.

·
Registered
257 Posts
cmmc5 said:
Hi all,
Just got back from the dealer with a new Steel Blue Metallic RTL. I am happy with the deal. We traded in a 2000 Odyssey for the Ridge. Out the door from the dealer $28333.00 +TTL. Can't wait to get out and drive.

Cheers
CMMC5
06 Steel Blue RTL

You sure on those numbers dude?

28,333 is welllll below invoice for NAV and Moon

·
Registered
312 Posts
DWdrums said:
You sure on those numbers dude?

28,333 is welllll below invoice for NAV and Moon
He had a trade-in and listed the OTD number. I think that's right.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Enjoy your ride! you'll love it.

I haven't been counting, but hasn't there been a rash of new owners reporting in lately? I'm thinking for everyone that reports in here there are hundreds that don't. Does anyone want to bet that sales for August will top 4,500+ which will be the best month since release.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Ridge said:
Enjoy your ride! you'll love it.

I haven't been counting, but hasn't there been a rash of new owners reporting in lately? I'm thinking for everyone that reports in here there are hundreds that don't. Does anyone want to bet that sales for August will top 4,500+ which will be the best month since release.
Maybe all the new owners bought before August but have now just come up for air and gotten back on the Internet. Ever thought of that, huh? huh? :D

·
Registered
312 Posts
Ridge said:
So what's your August sales projection smart guy? :)
See there, now your first mistake was thinking I'm smart. But since you asked, I actually do agree with you that Honda should set a new sales standard for the RL in August. It is clearance time, and Mr. Opportunity has been knocking. I would think that people who have been lurking and looking at the Ridgeline are now jumping at the opportunity of getting one at little over invoice (there is another thread with a dealer offering $99 over invoice, wow!). So yeah, all joking aside, you're definitely on to something.

·
Registered
993 Posts
methodtim said:
See there, now your first mistake was thinking I'm smart. But since you asked, I actually do agree with you that Honda should set a new sales standard for the RL in August. It is clearance time, and Mr. Opportunity has been knocking. I would think that people who have been lurking and looking at the Ridgeline are now jumping at the opportunity of getting one at little over invoice (there is another thread with a dealer offering $99 over invoice, wow!). So yeah, all joking aside, you're definitely on to something.
What, no number? What sales number would you put $50 bucks on? ...................hypothetically

·
Registered
312 Posts
Ridge said:
What, no number? What sales number would you put $50 bucks on? ...................hypothetically
Hypothetically, I would put $50 on ~5,000 if you gave me 2 to 1 odds. :)

·
Registered
993 Posts
methodtim said:
Hypothetically, I would put $50 on ~5,000 if you gave me 2 to 1 odds. :)
Wow, 5000 would be great. You will hear Honda crowing in their news letter if that's the case. I think its possible, but I'll put my hypothetical $50 on 4,500. Even hypothetical money is hard to come by. :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nice to see everybody :). As for the price. It's an RTL no Nav or Moonroof. From the numbers I had, I think it was ~$510 under invoice. I had $28328.00 as invoice. $28333.00 was the window sticker and included destination shipping of $515.00. Anyway, I had to jump on it. We test drove one a few weeks ago and loved it, but wanted to look at other options. The big 3 Family Plan prices were enticing, but in the end the Ridge won. It's going to be my wife's car, I drive a Cooper S most of the time. From the Mini side....Happy Motoring.

cmmc5
06 Steel Blue RTL

G

·
Congratulations and welcome to the ROC family. We're glad you're here especially since this is your "WIFE'S" car. So....on that note...ifin' you don't mind....and not to be rude.....can you put your wife on the line...PLEASE!!!!!!???? :D ;)
Enjoy the ride.
:p

·
Premium Member
2,879 Posts
cmmc5 said:
Hi all,

Cheers
CMMC5
06 Steel Blue RTL
Welcome to the bond! You'll enjoy the ride and the family here! ;)

·
Registered
283 Posts
Welcome aboard and best of luck with your RL. Some members think you picked the best color. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Welcome to the club, and I want in on the hypothetical wager of $50 and I am going to say 4100, while I think they will do better than previous months I still think they will be hindered by the continued employee pricing war between Ford, GM and Chrysler.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Here in Marion we get the Charlotte, NC Observer. In it was an ad from the Rock Hill SC Honda dealer, Rock Hill is just over the line from NC and you might say a suburb of Charlotte :rolleyes: . His add stated what the Big 3
state, "You pay what we pay". I looks like year-end pricing to me and I do not know if it applies to the Ridge, but wheeling and dealing is going on!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts