Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After looking for over a year, I was finally able to find the Ridgeline that I wanted! I recently purchased a 2010 RTS with 58,000 miles. I am very happy with it so far. I traded a 2003 Ford F150 that had just gone over 100,000 miles. So far I have added a Leer 100XQ cap, Pop & Lock tailgate lock, Compustar remote starter, Dee Zee bed mat and Du-Ha underseat storage console organizer. I also did the modification allowing the front power accessory outlets to be continuously powered. I will be commuting back and forth to work in this truck and also using it to pull my small [email protected] teardrop camping trailer. This forum is a great resource!

Attachments

·
Registered
219 Posts
welcome to the ROC, from AK... :act030:

excellent introduction! if I may say so... a couple great pics, you put your location in your profile and have added some nice extras to your RL. My family and I looked at the [email protected] trailers as an RV option before we got a good deal on an older Burro fiberglass model. Also have lived in TN (SE; Cleveland) and still have many friends in that neck of the woods we try to visit when we can.

the ROC is indeed a great resource.

·
Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,262 Posts
Welcome to the ROC,

Great First Post, with pics no less.

Enjoy the Ride!!!

·
Premium Member
2,166 Posts
Congrats on your RL, great post and welcome to the ROC!

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Welcome,

You're teardrop looks so aero behind your RL! Looks good with the bed cap too. Wishing you another decade and 100,000 miles of trouble free enjoyment!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts