Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone-
I started to register for this site, and it told me I was already registered-I don't recall doing it, but I must have one night using my EOC name......will need to change this...... :p This evening the dealership delivered my Silver RTL, and took away my Jeep Wrangler and my Honda Element......so far, it's awesome! I can't wait for the Roof Rack to come in, hopefully by thurs or friday-she looks "naked" to me without it! :D I have heard this is a great site, and I am looking forward to lots of reading, just like i did over at EOC! :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,851 Posts
Welcome Nhelement! Enjoy the ride!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
meanmachine19 said:
Welcome Nhelement! Enjoy the ride!
Thank you! This truck has EVERYTHING......gadgets galore! I will actually need to read my manual, as my salesmen didn't come with the delivery people when the dropped it off! there are things in this truck that i didn't even realize i had! :eek: :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
81 Posts
damn nh.... you totally jumped the shark, man....

lol.

enjoy the RL!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,043 Posts
Speaking of jumping the shark, check out what some guy caught off of Martha's Vineyard yesterday during the Oak Bluffs Monster Shark Tournament. It's an 1,191 pound tiger shark. I can't help but think of what those self-important ta-ta's would think about that swimming around their pedicured toes.
 

Attachments

L

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
NHRidgeline said:
Hello Everyone-
I started to register for this site, and it told me I was already registered-I don't recall doing it, but I must have one night using my EOC name......will need to change this...... :p This evening the dealership delivered my Silver RTL, and took away my Jeep Wrangler and my Honda Element......so far, it's awesome! I can't wait for the Roof Rack to come in, hopefully by thurs or friday-she looks "naked" to me without it! :D I have heard this is a great site, and I am looking forward to lots of reading, just like i did over at EOC! :)
Welcome. Glad you came over. You'll love it here, I promise.
Enjoy that SILVER Ridgeline.
Now you're a ROC Head. :D
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,881 Posts
Yea! Welcome to the greatest Ridge site on the planet! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sheniferous said:
damn nh.... you totally jumped the shark, man....

lol.

enjoy the RL!

Hey Shen,

Yes, I did jump, and I DO miss my little E........I wished I could have kept it, and used it to haul my dogs etc around, it's going to KILL Me to put them on those new leather seats in the Ridge! :rolleyes: :p But, so far i love it......it's the perfect size truck-not HUGE like hubbys 3/4 ton dodge, but not small like a tacoma....and all the extra's......holy crap! it's got everything! will have to play around with it today......Tmac said i could still hang at EOC.....so I will ...... ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,219 Posts
shovelhd said:
Speaking of jumping the shark, check out what some guy caught off of Martha's Vineyard yesterday during the Oak Bluffs Monster Shark Tournament. It's an 1,191 pound tiger shark. I can't help but think of what those self-important ta-ta's would think about that swimming around their pedicured toes.
That picture of the shark face reminds me of my Silver RL front end!! Ugly, brute and beautifull!!
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top