Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone actually seen someone else driving a Ridge? The dealer I got mine from only had the one which I bought and I haven't seen any on the lot since. I also haven't seen any on the road. I'm not complaining, I like the attention. Just wondering.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
123 Posts
Saw my first one today and it happened to be the exact color with a roof rack just like mine AND whoever owns it lives in our community!
 
L

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Still have only seen one on the road in 4,190 miles and 6 weeks tomorrow. :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,292 Posts
Heinrich said:
Saw my first one today and it happened to be the exact color with a roof rack just like mine AND whoever owns it lives in our community!
Copying the the best form of flattery.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
774 Posts
drouke said:
Has anyone actually seen someone else driving a Ridge? The dealer I got mine from only had the one which I bought and I haven't seen any on the lot since. I also haven't seen any on the road. I'm not complaining, I like the attention. Just wondering.

After 4 weeks of ownership, still waiting to see another RL on the streets of Richmond, VA. I'm torn between the feelings of exclusivity and the fear that nobody else likes the vehicle (too expensive in the face of all of the American truck incentives?). I'd actually feel a little more comfortable if I would see another one just to make sure I'm not alone out there!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
349 Posts
I have the silver Ridgeline. I was coming down the road to my neighborhood and saw a white one coming at me. I flashed my lights and they stopped in the road and waived as I drove by. Seems that ridgeline owners are in a club? :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
264 Posts
I have seen 2 here in Bradenton. Denvrfan, if you will wait till August I will be in Richmond visiting family. I grew up there.
Jules
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
635 Posts
I purchased mine 4/7/05 I have seen two on the road, but they continue to disapear off the dealers lot so I know they are out there. Sales seemed to have started slow and are taking off now. I did not like the look of the truck initialy, I was going to buy a Tacoma dbl cab. I am a Honda fan a decided to try the Ridge line dispite the looks. It took me about a block on the test drive to conclude I could get used to the looks.

My license plate frame now reads: Cadarac Escarade

Love my Honda

PS: I would sound a lot smarter if you would put spell check in this site.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
774 Posts
JulesK said:
I have seen 2 here in Bradenton. Denvrfan, if you will wait till August I will be in Richmond visiting family. I grew up there.
Jules

Hey, Jules:

August is a WONDERFUL time to visit hot and muggy Richmond, VA. We should try to remain in touch. Thanks for responding. Denvrfan.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
774 Posts
STEVE FROST said:
I purchased mine 4/7/05 I have seen two on the road, but they continue to disapear off the dealers lot so I know they are out there. Sales seemed to have started slow and are taking off now. I did not like the look of the truck initialy, I was going to buy a Tacoma dbl cab. I am a Honda fan a decided to try the Ridge line dispite the looks. It took me about a block on the test drive to conclude I could get used to the looks.

My license plate frame now reads: Cadarac Escarade

Love my Honda

PS: I would sound a lot smarter if you would put spell check in this site.
Steve, You should win a prize for one of the funniest posts I've seen yet. Classic!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
774 Posts
Nthnfancy said:
Haven't seen one yet but I know there are 2 somewhere in my area. they've posted a few times on here.

I'm one of the other Richmond owners. Live in Glen Allen off of I-295 and Staples Mill. Purchased at Mechanicsville Honda. I understand you purchased in Petersburg. Enjoy your RL!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9 Posts
Took a trip to Las Vegas last weekend and saw one Green RTL crossing the Hoover Dam with (Arizona?) dealer stickers. My Silver RTS was in the Parking structure at that time :( . Back here in the SoCentral Valley I've seen none so far..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,009 Posts
I've only seen one in my area and mostly people test driving from the dealer. I saw a mother bought an RL for her son to match his father's Avalanche. That's basically it, haven't seen one on the road here in Antelope Valley or Los Angeles area.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
264 Posts
Hey DF,
you think it is hot and muggy in Richmond in Aug, try the Florida gulf coast.
Daily forcast, 95 degrees, 95% humidity
My friend Henry Denby lives in Glen Allen off Courtney rd.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
43 Posts
I drove from Norfolk, VA to Rochester, NY did not see one on the road, got a lot of looks when I got to UpState NY people were suprized to see one and quite impressed also.

Gonzo
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
297 Posts
I still have only seen one other on the road since I got mine March 8 and that was a black one only 1 mile from my home. mssmith56 has one and works about 3 miles from my house and I still haven't tripped over to CitiCorps parking lot and taken a look. Will probably run into him sooner than later. :)
 
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Top