Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just received my 3rd survey on the 2017 Ridgeline. Not familiar with this one, strategicvision.com. I had the same complaints as in the previous 2. Arm rests and console, back door limited opening, and Firestone instead of Michilen tires. Other than that all was satisfactory or better.

·
Registered
631 Posts
I feel like an outcast. Not a single survey so far and didn't even get the customary follow up call from Honda on my purchasing decision and dealer satisfaction level.
I miss the passenger side dash cubby over the glove box but will admit that the G2 looks a lot more classy without it.
Only issue I have had was the tires pressure was not checked prior to my picking it up and all had 43-44 psi which I believe is the shipping pressure from factor for transporting.
Smoother, quieter, faster, greater range.......what's not to like if you actually were a good consumer when making your purchasing decision?
I think Honda did a good job balancing engineering and financial decisions with the G2.

Reactions: 25 Year Honda Owner

·
Registered
126 Posts
My owner satisfaction survey from Honda came in the form of an email (with a link to the survey). I was busy and ignored the first one, and got a reminder email a week later.

That was within a month of purchase.

·
Registered
9,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Smoother, quieter, faster, greater range.......what's not to like if you actually were a good consumer when making your purchasing decision?
I think Honda did a good job balancing engineering and financial decisions with the G2.
Agree Randy, the tranny is an awesome improvement, the smooth and quick shifts are a tremedous improvement along with acceleration and MPG.

Reactions: Sparkland
1 - 4 of 4 Posts