Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to share my experience with HandA. I've ordered from them many times before and never had any issues. Recently, I ordered a set of mud guards for my wife's TSX. The order has been delayed because of issues with the supplier. Bill from HandA was kindly enough to give me a status and also removed the shipping charge because of the delay. I didn't ask and he was under no obligation to remove the shipping charge but did it anyway to satisfy me as a customer. I thought that was a great gesture to keep my happy and as a continued customer. The delay didn't bother me but it was a great way to reinforce how great they are. Much probs to Bill and HandA! :act035:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Rather than post another thread, I'll just add to this one.

Another Positive experience with HandA.

Ordered rear mudguards for my 08RL. Received them fast and all looked to be in order. A few weeks later I went to install them and realixed was shipped the wrong part.

No Big Deal, I new HandA would correct the problem. What I wasn't expecting was for Trevor to ship out the replacement parts without first requiring me to return the original ones I received or paying for the replacements parts and then getting a credit when HandA received the original ones (which is what I expected...and would have been completely satisfied with).

The email I received back from Trevor indicated the replacements had already been shipped and I could just leave the originals on my porch in a box for UPS to pick up.

Two days later I had the correct parts on my truck.

You never know how good a company's service is until things don't go as planned. This is the kind of service that keeps me coming back.

James

·
Registered
199 Posts
Add another satisfied customer to the H & A thread. Like a lot of you, I ordered rear mud guards for my 08 RTL. The arrived in NC quickly (less than a week) and were exactly what I ordered. Fit like they were designed for my vehicle in fact...

I will definitely order parts from H & A again.

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
Sigh... HandA sounds awesome... if only they'd ship to Canada. You're missing out on a whole countries worth of sales!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts