Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
I'm up in Bentonville, there are over 150 Ridgelines at Walmart now but only 2 seem to be here at the ROC.

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I met a neighbor in a Conway parking lot with the Ridgeline owners club decals on his windows. We have some great places like Eureka Springs for a mid-south meet and twisting Ridges to run on Highway 14 between Marshall and Yellville to run.

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Traded in Our '07 EX 4WD Element this (Oct. '08) for a new '08 RTS (Black) Ridgeline. Not quite 600 miles on it, as of this writing. So
far, very pleased with our new addition. NOTE : We are planning to attend
The Antique Car Show in E/Springs during Sept. '09.

·
Premium Member
586 Posts
I live in Virginia, but I am originally from Crossett, AR. I will be traveling down there during Thanksgiving if you see me.

License plate says Abney

Jon

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Traded in Our '07 EX 4WD Element this (Oct. '08) for a new '08 RTS (Black) Ridgeline. Not quite 600 miles on it, as of this writing. So
far, very pleased with our new addition. NOTE : We are planning to attend
The Antique Car Show in E/Springs during Sept. '09.

Welcome to the ROC. We're glad you are here. We will definately have another meet in Eureka. Maybe without a hurricane this year.

I love my 06 Black RTS. Hot Springs would also be another good place for a meet.

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I live in Virginia, but I am originally from Crossett, AR. I will be traveling down there during Thanksgiving if you see me.

License plate says Abney

Jon
Holler when you get ready to come through the area. I live right off I-40.

·
Premium Member
586 Posts
I also lived in Little Rock for 3 years while attending graduate school at UALR. I know Little Rock quite well!!!!!

We usually head South on I-20 when heading home, as we are only an hour from I-20.

Jon

·
Registered
35 Posts
I am in Harrisburg. Just bought a used 2006 Black 2006 RTL. I had been looking for a ridgeline since they came out. Found this one under 20000 and had to buy it and am loving it.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
My wife is from Harrison,AR. and we were up there during the week of Oct. 20th.
We saw two other Ridgelines on Hwy 62 going to Mnt. Home to eat catfish at Fred's.
Also saw a Silver Ridgeline like ours in Harrison.

It is a lot of fun to drive the ridgeline up in the Ozarks and we made good gas milage also. 20.7- 22.9mpg for a 1405 miles trip for 6 days.:D:D

Attachments

·
Registered
78 Posts
Yes, there are 2 fellow Ridger's in Conway.
OwnerCS and tscdc-
I have thoroughly enjoyed my '06 RTL and now have about 27K miles on her.
I mainly drive her from home to work which takes all of 5 min. so not a lot of driving. I do enjoy stretching out on the interstate occasionally.
I'm originally from Pocahontas in NE Ark and I'm a chiropractor in Conway.
I'll echo others' reply... Welcome to the ROC!:)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Did anyone in Arkansas get sleet? We did in Jonesboro, Harrisburg area about two inches. Took the RL on a drive that night and it was mostly ice for twenty mile drive. It performed aweome and did not slip once. All the while passed two Chevy trucks in ditches and the RL did not slip at all.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
We dont live in AR, but my wife is from Harrison,AR and we have been going to Eureka Springs for over 30 years.
We hope to attend in Sept. I love antique car shows.:D:D

·
Registered
35 Posts
Who all still is having oroblems from the latest ice storms. Still witout power and staying at a hotel for the time being. This really sucks. :mad:

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
We just completed 1750 miles while driving through Arkansas last week.
We have familly in Hot Springs, went to Russellville and on up to the wineries
in Altus area. From Clarksville we drove up Hwy 21 all the way to Eureka Springs. From their we went to Harrison AR, my wife's home town We visited the area for a couple of days, went down Hwy 65 to Choctaw, took Hwy 9,5 and 7 to get back to Hot Springs and then went back to SW La.

We saw at least 10 Ridgelines on our trip. A couple of years ago we would have been luck to see one Ridgeline on our trip.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 58 Posts