Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Just bought my Ridgeline yesterday after doing a lot of research here. It's a 2012 RT, silver. I'm in Hot Springs Village, see quite a few RL's in the Hot Springs area, and even more in the Village.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Lots of Ridgelines here in Bella Vista. Excellent vehicle for golfing trips with a foursome, clubs and bags. Helps to have a Full Metal Jackrabbit bed cover, too.

·
Registered
5 Posts
We live in Fairfield Bay and have a 2007 RTL. We have just purchased a micro lite travel trailer (22 ft.) and are getting ready for the camping season. Any thoughts on good places to visit and enjoy the company of others? Any comments on pulling the trailer with my Ridgeline? The Ridgeline has the towing package.

·
Registered
298 Posts
I'm in Mountain Home, Arkansas with my 2014 Alabaster Silver Special Edition. I see quite a few Ridgelines around here, but never any other SEs.
The Ridgeline is excellent for exploring river accesses and back roads. I've put 50,000 miles on mine in 26 months with the only issue being a defective windshield. This vehicle is just as tight and rattle-free as it was the day I bought it new.
There is one downside to owning a Honda in Mountain Home: NO Honda dealer within 100 miles.

·
Registered
19 Posts
There is one downside to owning a Honda in Mountain Home: NO Honda dealer within 100 miles.
As fast as Mt Home is and has grown, I doubt that situation will exist for very long.
I'm in Piggott and am 56 mi front the Jonesboro and 97 mi from the Cape Giradeau dealerships. I'm getting my 2017 RTL-E from Cape due primarily to the lifetime power train warranty for the original owner. I'm 70 and still have my 4hp (1968)Johnson boatmotor I bought new when I was 21, my 1985 70hp Evinrude, my 1998 Honda 300 4-Trax,etc.... That Cape Dealership might have made a mis-calculation with me.:smile:.
Having owned Honda cars since 1975, I can assure you, that well cared for, they just keep going. My son sold his 98 Accord with 322,xxx miles and was still running well. Had added freon once, brakes twice, original clutch. Easy to work on!! I checked the valves at 200,000 miles (4-cyl) , and only 1 valve was out (Ex) and only 0.002" loose.
We only own Hondas and Toyote/Lexus vehicles. The real value of these vehicles only starts really coming into play from 100,000 miles and on. They can still be like new.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
My mother was born and raised in Bee Branch. I have relatives in Conway, Damascus, Clinton, Greenbrier, and Paragould. I was actually born in Little Rock, because my parents were visiting my mom's relatives when I decided to make my presence known.

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
I KNOW There has to be more than this out there. Based on the number of Ridgelines I saw on the road. Many in this thread haven't been around for years. Thought I would toss this out there to see who the new (future) neighbors might be.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I live south of Mt. Home which has 14,000 or so people in it. There is probably 12 or 15 RL's running around here. Nearest dealer is 100 mi away. Mt. Home is between two Crystal clear lakes that has great trout fishing in the tail waters and also has the Buffalo national river and park not too far away. Near Jasper which is a couple of hrs away, they have a thriving Elk population. If you like the outdoors there is a lot to do around northern Arkansas where I live.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I live about 25 miles south of Little Rock, near the East End community. Have a 2007 RTS that I bought a couple of weeks ago. Has 149xxx miles on it, but it runs like new, now. Since I have owned it, have put in a new stereo with fender mounted antenna, and replaced plugs and 1 coil pack, along with all 4 TPMS wheel sensors when I replaced the tires. Do enjoy the ride and handling of it. I see a lot of Ridgelines out on the road, so they are a popular vehicle in Arkansas.

Gene:smile:

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Hi Glester,
We bought a place out near Hot Springs. Not a full time resident yet but I'll be sure to look out for another Aberdeen Green Ridge with an old school antennae on it :)

·
Administrator
13,721 Posts
I bought a new Civic Si a couple of years ago from a family-owned Honda dealer in White Hall, Arkansas. That was one of the most courteous, accommodating, and transparent dealership experiences I've ever had.

41 - 58 of 58 Posts