Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Since there only seems to be 5 or so of us, why don't we see about getting plans thought of for maybe late this month or first weekend of April (I'm taking a trip to Chicago the second weekend of April). I'm all for the Flint Hills drive and probably just do one day unless the others want to extend it to the whole weekend and do the stuff around Salina that I proposed earlier. I suppose I could talk to my Honda guy and see if he'd put word out to other RL people (he sends out a mailing every once and a while anyways).

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Hi all you out here in the Heartland. I've post a poll concern a spring gathering in the Flint Hills. Please vote today! Hope you can attend. It will be fun! :D

·
Registered
38 Posts
Would like to attend, but work won't let me during the first week of April. Maybe if there was another get together later on in the year. I also have a dirt bike.

manonkind

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hmmm...guess I'm just a little bit late here...but I'm always down for a road trip around the 4th of July.

Short intro: My name is Jake, I'm a 3 day old Ridgeline owner, and I am an alcoholic. Last Friday was my 23rd Bday and while I was awaiting a new head unit installation at the Honda dealership for my mom's '06 Pilot, I decided to take a stroll through the lot. Glad I did.;) The next day, after 8 hours of deal making and getting over the sentimental emotional devastation from letting go of two cars that I've owned for six+ years, I was a proud new owner.:D

I work for KU Football so late July is the latest I'm available. Once 2 a days begin my life becomes hell. Glad to be here, nice board. :tu

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
It was about as cold that day as it should be at Arrowhead against Mizzou on the 11/24!!!!!!
I personally have plans on the 4th of July in Emporia. Big 150th Birthday Street Party.

Anyone planning a trip to Flint Hills should consider the middle of June when the wild flowers go crazy.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts