Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone else use their Ridgeline to haul their dirtbikes to Hollister, Prairie City, Carnegie or Metcalf? If so, we could have a mini-Meet and do some riding at the same time!

·
Registered
36 Posts
I need to check this section of the forum more often. Never saw your message until the insomnia hit this morning.

I haul my YZ with the Ridge. Usually ride Metcalf, but get to Hollister occasionally. I've seen a few other Ridgelines at Metcalf. Seeing the Ridge at Metcalf hauling a bike is what actually interested me in the truck.

--Chuck

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Chuck, make sure you check out South Bay Riders - they're a lot nicer than BARF and have a great dirt section. I'll drop you a PM the next time we go out - we did the HHORA Hare Ball last weekend and it was awesome. I parked next to Don, who runs all things SUOMY in the US - he drives a Ridge also.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Chuck, make sure you check out South Bay Riders - they're a lot nicer than BARF and have a great dirt section. I'll drop you a PM the next time we go out - we did the HHORA Hare Ball last weekend and it was awesome. I parked next to Don, who runs all things SUOMY in the US - he drives a Ridge also.
Hi Nils,

I am on SBR using name ChuckSmith. I've probably read your posts without knowing it was actually you.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I have a yamaha WR 450,went riding early Thanksgiving am.Until last nite there hasn't been any snow here in the front range.Any way it was chilly 28 degrees rode 48 miles,

1 - 6 of 6 Posts