Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems I always have little pieces of trash stuck in the myriad of storage places in my Ridge. Anyone have a good solution to placing some sort of garbage bag/can somewhere in the cab?

·
Premium Member
1,554 Posts
Maddytk said:
It seems I always have little pieces of trash stuck in the myriad of storage places in my Ridge. Anyone have a good solution to placing some sort of garbage bag/can somewhere in the cab?
I usually give it to my passanger(wife) and say "what is your purse for anyway"

But then I usually end up like the guy below. :rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
I've gotta thank my wife for this one. She bought it at the car wash! Man, JOZ RIDG. You had us rolling, very cool animation! :D

·
Registered
233 Posts
thumper said:
There are two little hooks on the back of the console. Hang a small bag on them...
I'm using the hooks on the back with this bag that I bought at Target. It also has a slot beneath the bag for tissue :D

-SixOpRidge

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Crykee! I bloody forgot about the back passengers! Good one SixOpRidge. :D

·
Registered
233 Posts
Thanks! I really didn't think about the passengers in the back. Since it's usually just my wife and I in my ride, I figured I'd put it in the back where it's sort of outta sight. It's quite easy for me to reach around the console to drop off my trash in the back :D

-SixOpRidge

·
Registered
207 Posts
My garbage bag is identical to "SixOpRidg"'s, but mine is velcro-strapped to the rear of the passenger's seat, using the metal headrest slides. I wrap the velcro straps around the metal rods and slide the headrest down all the way, so the headrest is still completely functional, either all the way down or up, doesn't matter. The bag holds itself in place, and if someone sits in the back seat, they have a bag in their face, big deal!
G

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
good ideas. I like SixOpRidge's in the back - mostly outta site unless I have back passengers. I'll look into that.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I take a plastic grocery bag and pull it around the power outlet on the passenger side so it is out of my way and still accessable. It was that or the passenger floor.

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
I found a small, retangular shaped one that has a weighted bottom. It sits on the rubber mat in front of the console.

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
WhiteRL said:
No trash / No food allowed. :D
I'll second that... ahhh Ooops
hofffam said:
I follow WhiteRL's rule.
Make that, I'll third that emotion...:D

Plus, isn't that what the auto window down feature is for? :eek: Oh NO I didn't...:eek:

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
brich said:
Plus, isn't that what the auto window down feature is for? :eek: Oh NO I didn't...:eek:
Exactly! That's where I fling my cigarette butts and emty beer cans....when I am driving around drinking and smoking.....right out the window. Some people get all upset that I'm "littering". Whaaat Evvvvverrrrr!!!! What's the big deal.....They're biodegradable! :D

·
Registered
897 Posts
Maddytk said:
I hang mine off the turn signal stalk, less intrusive there and easy to access.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Passanger side floor is covered with trash..
I prefer to eat in the truck..throw the trash on the floor.
Clean it all up once or twice a week.

I am the Anti-WhiteRL.

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Ghostly said:
Passanger side floor is covered with trash..
I prefer to eat in the truck..throw the trash on the floor.
Clean it all up once or twice a week.

I am the Anti-WhiteRL.
I am horrified....:eek:
I may not be able to sleep at night now knowing of such abuse...:(

·
Registered
328 Posts
billvxii said:
I take a plastic grocery bag ...
Just like "band-aid", "kleenex", and "Xerox" have become generic names for adhesive bandages, facial tissues and photocopy respectively, around here the name "Wal-Mart Bag" has become generic for any sort of plastic bag.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts