Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if there is anyone new from here in KS has joined our group? Have started to notice a few more 09's about, but sadly not many.

·
Registered
10 Posts
New Kansas Owner here!!!!!! Just picked mine up this week. Love it.... Got a Dark Cherry Pearl RTX. I love the gun metal rims on it but I have yet to see another Dark Cherry in the area, I'm from Lawrence, KS...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Lawrence is a great city.....I have lived in KC, Chicago, Topeka, and small rural towns but nothing is as nice as Lawrence....anyone up for setting up a meet....parking out on the clinton lake dam is pretty awesome at sunset during the summers...

·
Registered
10 Posts
I can't believe there isn't anyone around lawrence for a meetup...Also, whats the deal with searching on this site....I type in Kansas and this post comes up like over a page down the list...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Just wondering if there is anyone new from here in KS has joined our group? Have started to notice a few more 09's about, but sadly not many.
How about an 08? I've got a white RTX that I love ... been an excellent all around vehicle for me and my family. I over in Topeka, but get through Lawrence on occasion ... I'll be the one driving through with the Powercat license plate! :act006:

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
My folks own land on 59 HWY south of Lawrence at the Centropolis corner, north of Ottawa, the new HWY cut into it. Their farm is just south of the new exit.

I'm still a Husker though....

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hey everyone! Just picked up a 2008 RTL 2 weeks ago now and still very excited about it! Hope everyone is enjoying theirs as much as I enjoy mine! Just took it on a road trip to Branson, smooth ride the whole time!:act006:

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am in Ottawa, Kansas. Got my 2011 Honda Ridgeline RL (Mocha Metallic) in June 2011. This the best vehicle I have ever owned.

Bob F and my family have holidays together. He is the one the told me about this website. Thanks Bob!

·
Registered
19 Posts
I live in Emporia and am often through Topeka, Ottawa, Lawrence. A meet and greet sounds fun (when it warms up quite a bit). Got my 07 Silver RL RTS a while back. Pretty proud of it. Should roll over 303,000 miles late this week or early next week. NEVER had major issues with it, just basic maintenance. Often use it to tow and am pretty impressed with the 3.5 L V6.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Heading down to O.P. KS and a trip to the family farm north of Ottawa this weekend for Xmas. Gonna do some shootin!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts