Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking at a Thule Cascade 1100- I is over 80 inches and should work great for my needs.
Anyone have one on their ridgeline? Do you like it?
Our local price is 250 bucks. Anyone have a better/cheaper one?

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
I have the Thule Evolution 1600 and it fits great on the RL. Its a bit shorter than the 1100 but has 5 more cubic feet for due to it width.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've had a Thule Cascade 1700 box for years. I was concerned when I was considering the Ridgeline, but the Thule site indicated that the box would fit. It looks fine even though it is a few inches longer than the roofline. I've already done a few 200 mile trips with no problems.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Doesn't Honda sell a roof luggage box for the Ridgeline? You may want to find out the dimensions of that and work from there. I think that the roof accessories for the Ridgeline are developed by Thule so that may help.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
captmiddy said:
Doesn't Honda sell a roof luggage box for the Ridgeline? You may want to find out the dimensions of that and work from there. I think that the roof accessories for the Ridgeline are developed by Thule so that may help.
They do here are the specs on it:
13 cubic feet of enclosed storage (length
55"width 35", height 18")
Quick release hardware allows easy mounting or removal of the Roof Box
Rear opening for easy loading from three sides
Impact- and UV-resistant ABS construction
Internal tie-down straps to help hold it securely
Lockable
$250 - $300 +s/h

L

·
0 Posts
We have the one from Lady's Buck's Exploder. Haven't tried it on Ridgena yet. Not sure what kind it is. Boy...I was real helpful here now wasn't I. :( Sorry.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
ladyridge said:
We have the one from Lady's Buck's Exploder. Haven't tried it on Ridgena yet. Not sure what kind it is. Boy...I was real helpful here now wasn't I. :( Sorry.
I think with a post like that we should deduct 10 SILVER votes from our color poll. :D

L

·
0 Posts
mayfielh said:
I think with a post like that we should deduct 10 SILVER votes from our color poll.
I could always delete that post May. :D
Please don't take away my SILVER Ridgelines..:(

·
Registered
51 Posts
mayfielh said:
I have the Thule Evolution 1600 and it fits great on the RL. Its a bit shorter than the 1100 but has 5 more cubic feet for due to it width.
I have a new Thule box on my Ridgeline right now. It's enough tp hold my 12 pairs of skis. I also have a Yakima Rocketbox, but unfortunately, the crossbar spread on the Ridgeline is not wide enough to accomodate the Yakima Rocketbox.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I have a Weekender 16 Thule box. It's about 6 years old. I don't have a Ridge yet but I will soon.

I hope to get Thule feet (whenever they come out with a design for the Ridge roof rack) to use with my 58" Thule crossbars. I want to mount my Thule cargo box and my canoe side by side, like I do on my Chevy Blazer.

Doesn't Thule make the Honda roof rack? I thought I saw somewhere that they did. If so, wouldn't it make sense that they would also make the feet to mount the Thule crossbars???

1 - 10 of 10 Posts