Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've owned my RidgeLine since March 1st and still have yet to see another RidgeLine owner cruising around. I was on a list with 29 other people and got the 3rd Ridge out of the four they had. I know your out there! I met one person that said they were a Ridge owner, but they were in another vehicle so I didn't physically see it. Where are you all hiding at? I know I can't be the only one, maybe I am. That's it, I am the only RidgeLine owner in central California. Prove me wrong! HA! Just kidding everyone!

·
Registered
321 Posts
I went through Fresno on the way (and back) to Vegas from Stockton. I didn't see one RL the whole trip. I thought I'd see at least one cruising the strip.

·
Registered
311 Posts
I've been through what seems like all of Central California in the last week and have yet to see another Ridgeline. I did see plenty of the RL's first cousins, the Pilot and MDX though. :)

·
Registered
406 Posts
I will be passing through your area next week. I will honk to let you know I went by.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If any other ROC members are ever in the area, my shop is called 12 Volt Tuner's. We would love for you to stop on by if your ever in the neighborhood. We are located in Fresno, California just north of McKinley on Blackstone Ave. I would like to schedule a meet at my shop for all ROC members that can make it. Not sure of the date, but I'd love to have a pic of a sea of RidgeLine's lining my shop. Talk about a slice of heaven! Still a dream, but we could make it happen. Lot should accomodate at least 30 of us with room for trailers. Later for now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts