Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 233 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most everybody seems to be from the other side of the country. Just wanted to see if there are any other Washingtonians in here? Possible get together???

L

·
0 Posts
alwysrit2 said:
I used to live in Vancouver, WA moved to Forest Grove, OR a year ago. There aren't too many RL's in my area
- Don
Hey.... welcome to the ROC. We're glad you're here.
Enjoy the ride.

L

·
0 Posts
seattleridge said:
Yep - Snohomish Area.

Silver Ridge RTL Navi.

- SeattleRidge
Hey...welcome to the ROC. We're glad you're here.
Enjoy your new ride.
I have a brother in Seattle. I would love to talk him into a Silver RL.
Nice color choice sir!! Don't forget to vote you guys.

·
Registered
31 Posts
SeattleRidge - is that you I see heading down 132nd in S Everett?

Norm
Silver RTS
Everett, Washington

·
Registered
7 Posts
Norm said:
SeattleRidge - is that you I see heading down 132nd in S Everett?

Norm
Silver RTS
Everett, Washington

Probably! :)

I'll waive next time - I've seen a blue one before - don't think I have seen the silver yet.

Good to see there are others out there in my neighborhood!

SeattleRidge

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
I drove from Beaverton, OR to Burlington, WA last week and didn't see one RL. I did see 3 Hummer H3s.

I spent all week driving between Everett and Burlington for work and was suprised not to see one RL the whole time.

The week after next I will be back up in Tacoma for a week, if you want to get together I might be able to make a dinner or late drink.

Outside of that I would love to see a NW gathering sometime soon.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
mayfielh said:
I drove from Beaverton, OR to Burlington, WA last week and didn't see one RL. I did see 3 Hummer H3s.

I spent all week driving between Everett and Burlington for work and was suprised not to see one RL the whole time.

The week after next I will be back up in Tacoma for a week, if you want to get together I might be able to make a dinner or late drink.

Outside of that I would love to see a NW gathering sometime soon.

That sounds good. I have a few other Ridgeliners I have been trying to get into the forums, maybe we can all get together. One just had flames put on his silver RTL, sounds different, but he works for a paint company and the flames are nice. Keep in touch as the time gets closer.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Fellow Washingtonian!
Your neighbor to the south - University Place WA

BLUE RL with roof rack.
Drove 1:45 to Camano Island yesterday on I-5 and saw one RL (silver in Everett hauling lumber). Blew by him, so not enough time to wave!

I've seen one other RL in the Tacoma area (silver)

Peace

MJ

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Docmwj said:
Fellow Washingtonian!
Your neighbor to the south - University Place WA

BLUE RL with roof rack.
Drove 1:45 to Camano Island yesterday on I-5 and saw one RL (silver in Everett hauling lumber). Blew by him, so not enough time to wave!

I've seen one other RL in the Tacoma area (silver)

Peace

MJ
DOCMJW

I also live in "UP". I put Tacoma since most people don't know where "UP" is. I have probably seen you somewhere around. See ya soon.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Let me know where and when and I will try to make time next week to hook up with who ever can make it.

My office is off of Market Street if that means anything to you.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
mayfielh said:
Let me know where and when and I will try to make time next week to hook up with who ever can make it.

My office is off of Market Street if that means anything to you.
You are here for work, so what is best for your schedule? I know where Market street is, so let me know. Anyone else in?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Seattleridge and Norm
I used to live out there...but traffic got the best of me! :( Now, I live in the big city...on the east side of the state. My inlaws and bros and sisters live over there....Look for the Redrock ridge with the smiling driver!! It will be me on a quick visit to the we(s)t side!
jr

·
Registered
27 Posts
Yep, south of you in Pierce County. Got a Redrock Red and love it. Have a few interior nosie problems. Am trying to locate them and resolve it. I'm always checking out the Honda lots and only see a few around. I was sold on the storage space and the trunk. We have pretty much been GM owners, so this is our first Honda. All in all, we are very happy with it when you consider all the flaw we've seen with the several GM products we owned. :)

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Island Lady, welcome to our support group. :D

·
Registered
511 Posts
I'm in Bothell. I work in Redmond and I've see a couple of silver and one other black Ridgeline. 2 months ago when I first started researching the RL, I'd never seen one on the road. Now I've seen several so they must be selling.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Ruffles said:
I'm in Bothell. I work in Redmond and I've see a couple of silver and one other black Ridgeline. 2 months ago when I first started researching the RL, I'd never seen one on the road. Now I've seen several so they must be selling.
Isn't MS the only thing in Redmond? Do you work for the dark side? ;)

I have relatives in Tacoma, I haven't been out that way in ages though, last time I was near Washington was a visit to Oregon about 8 years ago.

1 - 20 of 233 Posts