Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

201 - 220 of 226 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Silver 07' RTL in Lacey/JBLM. Slick.....no accessories, stock, smooth, and light. I've only had it for a week, 20s on the way.

·
Registered
9 Posts
White 2012, now with a new-to-me, used, blue, Leer canopy. Not pretty, but functional. Wanted to trade it for a more practical Metris van, but other things came up. You'll often see me zipping around with a kayak or two on to. Exceptionally happy with the reliability. Not happy with the MPG (especially when my husband drives... got in the other day to see he got 13.2 mpg.. I generally get 17 around town and 20-23 on the hwy depending on terrain and whether or not there are boats on top.

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
Welcome, and I too cruise around with kayaks and bikes above my Leer canopy in the Seattle area, and you can see my overall mpg after tracking it for 195,000 miles. Today, it turns over 235,000 miles.

·
Registered
2 Posts
White 2012, now with a new-to-me, used, blue, Leer canopy. Not pretty, but functional. Wanted to trade it for a more practical Metris van, but other things came up. You'll often see me zipping around with a kayak or two on to. Exceptionally happy with the reliability. Not happy with the MPG (especially when my husband drives... got in the other day to see he got 13.2 mpg.. I generally get 17 around town and 20-23 on the hwy depending on terrain and whether or not there are boats on top.
I just bought a 2007. How did you go about finding a used canopy?

Thanks.

·
Registered
251 Posts
I just moved to the Tri-Cities area about a month ago... From Southern Ca.
Grew up on the West side of Wash. Kelso/ Longview area. Still settling in and looking for a house to buy.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I'm also in Vancouver. I bought a 2017 RTL-T back in March. It was my first pickup and my first Honda.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello from Wine Country WA -- Walla Walla, to be specific.

Just moved here from OR. Anybody know of excellent wrenching & general maintenance services for my recently-acquired and well-liked 2008 Ridgeline? Hoping to find a source here in Walla Walla or perhaps 50-mile-distant Tri-Cities.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
1,589 Posts
I've seen at least five G2s and three G1s since moving to Port Townsend last October. No doubt there are more.

·
Registered
08 RT
8 Posts
Agreed in to the numbers with the selling (not Honda) dealer today. I'll be joining the group on Saturday if the Used Vehicle Inspection from Honda turns out clean.

201 - 220 of 226 Posts