Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

221 - 226 of 226 Posts

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Moving from Renton to rural Skagit County in a couple of months. The RTL has already towed an RV onto the building site. Needed to lock it in 4 wheel drive to place it on a meadow.
Its beautiful out there. It rains more than you think for not really being that much further out. With all solar and rural, sounds like you are going to be living a dream! Post pics of your build progress!! I'm jealous!!

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
2017 RTL-E owner here from Blaine(view Can. border from my house) Have done- door hacks,hood struts.muzzler,tailgate lock.led conv. running boards,bed rug backflip cover etc, etc. great vehicle

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'm on the Olympic Peninsula, just west of the Hood Canal bridge (Port Ludlow by Zip Code). Bought a 2019 RTL-E in June and really happy with it.

I see G1 and G2 RLs around the area all the time. Most look un-accessorized, but some have bed caps, racks, etc.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hey. Here in Portland , Oregon. What are good struts? Did you put gas struts on the hood?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hey. Here in Portland , Oregon. What are good struts? Did you put gas struts on the hood?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

221 - 226 of 226 Posts