Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
fatboy said:
Hi all. I still have yet to see more than 1 Ridgeline in my area. Am I all alone? :confused:
Probably not, but your never alone in your RL... were all here :)
I have seen less than a handful of RL's in the last 6 months on the road here in the Chicago area and 2 of those had dealer plates!

·
Registered
220 Posts
I am in Johnstown PA (Cambria). When I got mine from the dealer he told me that there were only 4 white RT's (what I wanted) in all of New England. The dealer only had two Ridgelines on the lot - red and green. I have only seen one on the road in Altoona- Blair county (steel blue) and one on an offshoot to the turnpike in the city of Somerset --Somerset county (red). Not many around this area at all. That is why I like this web site. I get to read about other people's experiences from weather driving to modifications.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Made a trip from Johnstown to Philly- saw three ridgelines during the ride. Two black ones in Philly and a green one on the turnpike near lancaster.

·
Registered
90 Posts
New to the board, and may be comimg in late, but I'm from Chester County.
I do alot of business in Delaware though.

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
Hi Rich and a big welcome to the ROC on your first day and after your first post. I'm pleased to have caught up with you so fast. There's no indication if you're an owner yet or doing research because you're thinking about buying one.

Please swing by our greetings thread so that more of our regular contributors have a chance to give you a welcome too. Watch for a private message from me with some other ideas.

http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2743

Just click on the link and it will take you there.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
I am not in Delaware County, I am about 125 miles West in Centre County, within sight of Beaver Stadium at Penn State. Our 'big' sister site, the Element Owners Club has a meet on 12/3/05 in Lititz, near Lancaster. I thought that Ridgeline owners that are in the area might want to know about it so they could stop by to say Hi to our cousins. Hers is a link http://www.elementownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18791

I also posted a similar note on our Meets & greets page.

If anyone comes to Penn State for Football or basketball games we could have a mini-meet right here. If anyone is interested in pursuing the idea, just let me know.

L

·
0 Posts
Ultra-HOG said:
I am not in Delaware County, I am about 125 miles West in Centre County, within sight of Beaver Stadium at Penn State. Our 'big' sister site, the Element Owners Club has a meet on 12/3/05 in Lititz, near Lancaster. I thought that Ridgeline owners that are in the area might want to know about it so they could stop by to say Hi to our cousins. Hers is a link http://www.elementownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18791

I also posted a similar note on our Meets & greets page.

If anyone comes to Penn State for Football or basketball games we could have a mini-meet right here. If anyone is interested in pursuing the idea, just let me know.
I 'm always game for a ride to PA. Let me know. :)

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Welcome jcolemj! I'm in Lansdowne. I still haven't seen more that 1 or 2 Ridges around here. What color are you driving?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts