Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm contemplating purchasing an item from a gent who lives in Lodi,CA but I don't know the man nor his credentials. Would a member be willing to complete the purchase for me?:eek:

The item is a carbon fiber steering wheel and airbag for my Porsche and is priced at just under $500. If so, please PM me. Thanks!:)

·
Premium Member
6,880 Posts
It's an all day drive for me Andy but I don't think my aching back would hang for that day trip. Maybe one of our NorCal buddies will chime in.......

You still have your 928?

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You still have your 928?
Thanks for offering Ron!;)Yeah, I've got an early stage 1 airbag & wheel on my 928 which I want to swap out for a later era 996/Boxster 3-spoke wheel & airbag. Unfortunately, airbags are explosive devices that cannot be shipped across the US/CDN border. In addition, the price is right but the gentleman selling the hardware has no prior credentials so I thought maybe a local pick-up would be in order. Life is full of surprises, right?:D

·
Premium Member
6,880 Posts
Yeah, life is full of surprises. It’s always best to be sure he’s legit before plunking down you’re green backs.

On a side note, I’ve never considered myself a Porsche guy but man! I am really falling for the brand new 2010 Cayman S.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts