Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He guys and gals I am new to the forum
I just got my 2017 sport .want to know how any rl owners are around me .I would like to join a community and get and give advice and support

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,168 Posts
Re: Any so cal rl owners?

Well, there is an entire section of the forum for California, along with a sub section for So. Cal.

California Ridgeline Owners

But while we're at it, do us all a favor and update your profile, 2017, Sport, and at some part of where in CA you are...

Oh and I'll be moving this thread over there. ;)

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Well, there is an entire section of the forum for California, along with a sub section for So. Cal.

But while we're at it, do us all a favor and update your profile, 2017, Sport, and at some part of where in CA you are...

Thank you

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Like they say in real estate....Location, Location, Location.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Sorry Still learning how to use taptalk. I live in San Pedro ca. I own a 2017 rl sport and I can't figure out how to put a bio on this app

·
Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,168 Posts

Sorry Still learning how to use taptalk. I live in San Pedro ca. I own a 2017 rl sport and I can't figure out how to put a bio on this app

Sorry about that, I don't use Tapatalk, I do have an account, but tried it and didn't find it better than the mobile version of the site on google chrome for my iPhone or iPad. Hopefully a member who is more familiar with it will see this thread, I'll pm some when I come across their posts. ;)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Have seen quite a few Gen 1s driving around recently. I believe there is a white Gen 1 that lives near me.

I just saw a black edition parked at Home Depot with a custom plate that said something like Gravity Check (obviously less letters)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts