Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

Any So Cal RL Owners?

6K views 35 replies 20 participants last post by  RL2ToGo 
#1 ·
He guys and gals I am new to the forum
I just got my 2017 sport .want to know how any rl owners are around me .I would like to join a community and get and give advice and support

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

#2 ·
Re: Any so cal rl owners?

Well, there is an entire section of the forum for California, along with a sub section for So. Cal.

California Ridgeline Owners

But while we're at it, do us all a favor and update your profile, 2017, Sport, and at some part of where in CA you are...

Oh and I'll be moving this thread over there. ;)

#3 ·
Re: Any so cal rl owners?

Well, there is an entire section of the forum for California, along with a sub section for So. Cal.

California Ridgeline Owners

But while we're at it, do us all a favor and update your profile, 2017, Sport, and at some part of where in CA you are...

Oh and I'll be moving this thread over there. ;)
Thank you

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

#4 ·
Like they say in real estate....Location, Location, Location.

#25 ·
This is an old thread, but I'd like to say hi from Ventura.

Attachments

Reactions: Bajapalm
#27 ·
Hello from San Diego. I was surprised to see a BE in my neighborhood a week before getting my own (non-BE). Nice guy, answered a lot of questions. Hope I bump into him soon - want to see how he likes the popnlock.

#29 ·
I still see lots of Ridgelines running around town, but none in the Owners Club.

#31 ·
I'm EVERYWHERE in So. Cal. If you see the Green Machine (has a NOTW decal on drivers side rear window), give a honk.

#35 ·
I like your rims.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.