1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
256 Posts
They say made by Maxliner. I have had Maxliners in my RL front and rear for 2 years and like them.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Yes, and I love them. I like the fact that the rear mat is one piece, and they are also $100.00 less than WeatherTech. They have made a very nice product, at a fair price point, imo.

·
Registered
53 Posts
They are a great floor mat. Catchs all the Minnesota winter gunk that gets dragged into the cab on my 19' RTL

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ended up ordering the rear Husky liner. One, it covers the entire rear including the raised section so figure I won't get as much debris underneath in that area and; Two, I was able to order them on sale at Home Depot so my wife won't think I'm "wasting money on my truck" but "doing landscaping improvements" :cool:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Like others, I bought the Maxliner front and rears as a less expensive alternative to Weathertech or Husky. They fit well, have been durable so far and are said to be made from recycled material. However, be advised they were produced in Thailand. I'm not a fanatic about buying domestically produced goods but I like to factor that in my buying decisions.

·
Premium Member
2010 RT - Bali Blue
3,734 Posts
Not related to a G2, but another product line to keep an eye out for is OEDRO. Folks over at the G5 Odyssey club are grabbing these at a 20% discount for odyclub.com members only.

They have many other makes and models as well and their fit is similar to the Maxliners.

·
Registered
372 Posts
I’ve got the Maxliners and like them.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I've had mine for a week or so, and they seem to fit pretty well, conforming to all the corners/creases.
Seems to stay in place pretty well. I don't think they're as thick as some of the other brands, but for the price point, seem like a good product. I really like the one-piece rear mat.

IMG_4260.jpg

·
Registered
372 Posts
I've had mine for a week or so, and they seem to fit pretty well, conforming to all the corners/creases.
Seems to stay in place pretty well. I don't think they're as thick as some of the other brands, but for the price point, seem like a good product. I really like the one-piece rear mat.

Photo Deleted from quote:

Yeah, I like the one piece rear floor mat myself. I didn't think I would when I opened it and looked at it but the fit is good. I also like the fact that it's grooves and ridges are not too deep or high and will be easier to clean than some of the more heavy duty mats on the market.

I purchased mine from Amazon, and got very good customer service from the Amazon Vendor I purchased from. A good purchase, suits my needs very well. I am not hunting or fishing or mudding in my truck, I'm just enjoying driving it.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Got this in the mail the other day, overall liking it but it's not as form fitting as the Maxspider's I got up front. I do really like that it completely covers the raised center portion as well though.
When I first got it it was all bent up from shipping so I let it sit out in the sun for a few hours which really didn't seem to do all that much (it was so hot I could hardly touch it) but it seems to be shaping in just being in the truck so we'll see.

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
Thanks for all the comments on the Max Smartliners. I ordered for my 2019 Ridgeline Sport and am very pleased with them. Especially the coverage on the drivers mat. More material undet the pedals and the foot rest. Other mfg pics did not have very good coverage in those area's. The rear one with coverage under the seat is an extra and even fits with Da Ha under seat storagee. Bonus.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts