Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I finally found some. Call Jason at Burtman Industries at 717-469-4130. I just ordered some yesterday.

·
Premium Member
11,315 Posts
My understanding is H&R no longer makes them for the RL. Low sales I'm sure.
There is a local mechanic that had them on his Ridgeline that I drove. It does make the handling more crisp for sure. No real hit on the ride quality. Lowers it just a bit more than an inch.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry for not responding haven't had a chance in awhile because of work. I did recieve them but have not had a chance to install yet. Just purchase rims and waitinf for them to get out of the paint shop before installing. They are neither sprints or h&r, I forget the name that he told me but he insured that were just as good, Give him a call he can give more info then I can at the moment. I won't have a chance to install for at least a couple more weeks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I would sell my set of Burtman sport lowering springs, paid $349 for them. Had them in for about 6 months, less than 2k miles. It lower my RL a little over 2"s, it handled a lot better. I took them out because when I go to my recently acquired property its a little too low for the brush & hills.
I'll sell them for $250 shipped

Attachments

·
Vendor
1,886 Posts
You will get lots of advice on tires, but springs are rare breed. The best IMO are Eibach and they never made them for the RL. H&R did for a while.. (I drove one.. very nice!)
and so did Sprint. Not sure if one of our sponsors still has them...

https://www.burtmanindustries.com/

Great lookin' truck! Get it low enough it will make use of that skid plate.. gophers look out!

I would buy a black vehicle in a second if they could clean themselves..!!!
Thanks for the plug :act035:

here you go:

http://www.burtmanindustries.com/zoomprod.php?id=ridg_s_lower

·
Vendor
1,886 Posts

·
Vendor
1,886 Posts

·
Vendor
1,886 Posts