Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see there web site and just would like some first hand expereince from someone who has bought from them . My main concern is just making sure they sell real honda parts and not aftermarket and calling it honda due to the fact that If i buy from them at the end of my lease I can say for sure those are honda parts I put on or had a mechanic put on .

·
Premium Member
1,825 Posts
I've ordered from them and they are legit. The web site clearly states which parts are not from Honda. Go for it!

·
Registered
269 Posts
I bought several add-ons from them - trunk dividers, rear under-seat organizer, sunroof and hood shields, mats. etc. They are all real Honda accessories. Fast shipping. Any addtional OEM item I end up getting will likely be from them. Good company - you have nothing to be worried about.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thank you for the assurance , can't beat the price, nearly $100 off on some products

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
I've bought several items from H&A, including the nose mask and service manual just this week. Previously got the fog lamps, rear splash guards, touch up paint and baseball cap. Very good service in my opinion. They even print out and include the Honda installation instructions, which Honda don't provide with the OEM packaging. I bought the underseat storage box and floor mats from another site - not so good - they sent the wrong color mats despite me specifically stating what I wanted.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Wow, what a timely post. I have ordered from H and A twice now. The first time I ordered a ton of stuff for the Ridgeline (trunk carpet, leather key holder, backseat storage tray, etc.)and the older Accord (new floor mats), the entire experience and the products were exceptional. (Kyle processed the order, thanks Kyle) This last order was placed on Sep 25th (Sunday), ordered just a sunshade for the Ridgeline and some more leather key chain covers (they are really nice). It shipped out from H and A on Monday, the 26th. It was to reach me no later than this past Monday; it came at 6 pm this evening. I talked with Chuck today at H and A and shared with him my displeasure with UPS (not H and A). He is contacting UPS and trying to get my shipping refunded! Talk about customer service! I was very impressed!

I mentioned H and A to my dealership Sales Manager. He said that H and A is very well known positively by dealerships. He said that they are actually a dealership; but, for obvious reasons have to remain anonymous as to their dealership.

I would highly recommend H and A with confidence. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Though I have not ordered anything from them yet, the dealer that sold me mine told me that is the best place to get OEM parts. Just saving money so that I can order the rear camera, tail light garnishes and maybe even foglights. Definitely looking forward to the experience. ;)

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Don't forget to send HandA a Thank You note with your order for their sponsorship of this ROC site! Tell them where you heard about them too. They deliver great service and they support us. They deserve our support as well.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Hey you guys, if any of you get F'd by these guys, I don't mind going in. These guys are in Sacramento and I can stop by anytime for you, especially if there is foul play. But from everything I have heard, they are LEGIT!!!!

Not a problem at all. Just know you have a Fellow ROC member willing to go kick some ass. :)

·
Registered
85 Posts
I have dealt with H and A several times over the past two years, and have never had any problems whatsoever! The prices can't be beat and the customer service is top notch!
I highly recommend them :D

·
Registered
82 Posts
If you're East of the Mississippi and want faster ground shipping, check out

College Hills Honda

They have exactly the same prices, the pictures are good too. They're in Ohio near Cleveland.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts