Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

Anyone get voice tags working?

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  BolivarS 
#1 ·
Black Edition.

I have added some voice tags to my contacts. I am using the voice command on the steering wheel. I say "call Johnie". Is says my command is recognized and then brings up multiple entries that include Johnie. I have not gotten the voice tags to work at all. I have this same system in my acura and it works perfectly. I have recorded the voice tags and have used simple words, instead of names. Nothing works.

Anyone get voice tags to work.

#2 ·
I have not used the voice tags yet. I will have to rest on my RTL-E and report back. I have used the voice command to tell my iPhone to play certain music though. Are you using iPhone or Android?

#4 ·
I don't know on the ridgeline, but on my phone (Android) you can assign nicknames. My wife is Maura and every time I say "Call Maura," it tries to call a Laura in my contacts. I added wife as a nickname and now I say, "Call wife," and it works, but she is still listed in the contact as Maura.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.