Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Vendor
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At the Westin Automotive booth you will see a Honda Ridgeline all decked out with our carbon fiber interior kit and pedals.

Anyone going? I can't make it, but would love to see some pics from those who are going.

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Hey Jason,

We’ll be there November 3rd & 4th I’ve got several new accounts attending this year in Vegas as well as most of our “regular” clients. I just got a couple of 1GB memory sticks today so I should have enough storage for the show. I’ll burn you a CD when we get back. Are ya going to sell “Silver Titanium Fiber” Dash kits for the Ridgeline on your web site? Black Carbon Fiber is just too dark for me. We have a rep that has this Silver Titanium Fiber on Viper components and folks are going to go berserk when this stuff hits the market! It makes chrome, colored anodize and billet items look passé. I’ve had to wait on the pedal covers until I find out if there’s a sending unit inside of the gas pedal. It seems kinda thick on its back side. I’d hate to make one and find out it blocks the throttle by wire function.

Talk with you soon.

Ron

·
Vendor
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
This stuff would look killer on swishman's dash cover above the glove box! I just wish I'd thought of it first! Are your pedal covers machined billet aluminum? BTW, your web site kicks! Lots of really nice work. Talk with you soon.:D

Ron

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Hi vertrkr, Do you want photos of just their camper shells? I've heard there may be others joining the growing suppliers of Ridgeline goodies too. Who ever's got a shell for us, I will retrive photos from them as well. :D Oh, and thank you for all the great posts you have brought to the club.

Ron

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
5S Dude said:
Hi vertrkr, Do you want photos of just their camper shells? I've heard there may be others joining the growing suppliers of Ridgeline goodies too. Who ever's got a shell for us, I will retrive photos from them as well. :D Oh, and thank you for all the great posts you have brought to the club.
Ron
Thanks Ron, any photos of Ridge accessories from any one would be great for all of us. Hope you have great time, put $20 on black for me :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts