Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If so, please cut and paste here or send it to me. I am going to go to a local dealer to add a roof rack and a hitch. Maybe get the bed extender as well.
Any price info would be helpful before I call to order. I would order from handa parts but I don't want to install them myself and prefer a Honda technician who probably did one before.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
If you go to the Honda website, and then "Build & Price" a RL, the MSRP for all the accessories are there. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
964 Posts
NJRidge said:
If so, please cut and paste here or send it to me. I am going to go to a local dealer to add a roof rack and a hitch. Maybe get the bed extender as well.
Any price info would be helpful before I call to order. I would order from handa parts but I don't want to install them myself and prefer a Honda technician who probably did one before.

Thanks in advance!
I don't have a list, but I'd go to H&A and get their prices. Then ask your dealer to match. They should for the parts.

Good luck!

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
NJRidge said:

Thanks in advance!
Click Genuine accessories and owner-link estore.http://www.ahm-ownerlink.com/prod_home.asp?fromLogin=1

1 - 5 of 5 Posts